Wednesday, October 10, 2012

From the mountain o' boxes.

So yes. Still not home. Still away enjoying my visit and my friends most awesome company. I had some work here to do and yes it's been done. My furniture and the rest of the stuff I left in the apartment has now been moved into a storage room for the time being. Not a pretty or fun sight but had to be done. Can hardly wait until the time comes when I can move it into my own place. When ever and where ever that will be.

I've been thinking about the moving a lot lately, again. And I'm wondering if I've made the right decision to move back down here. I think I have, but I know I'm going to miss my mom when I move. She likes having me at home again and I can't blame her. But honestly, I can't live there forever. And I really like this city. But can I make it here alone with just a small handful of friends ? I hope and think so. Having no friends is harder than just having a few.

*Sigh* Oh well. Gotta go now. I still have some work left to do with those stupid boxes. I was supposed to take a quiet easy moment for my self here now and play a little. But it seems the server had to go down for maintenance or something. Bummer. So I guess it's just me and the boxes then. Too bad I don't have anyone to keep me company while I'm in there digging. Would have made it a whole lot better and endurable.

No comments:

Post a Comment