Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ranting Wallflower.

It's snowing outside, and I'm feeling gloomy. I'm running out of days, again. Visiting my friend. I have to go "home" in just a few days now but I don't want to. I'm enjoying it here, I want to stay longer. Sometimes I feel like a traveler. Living a few weeks here and a few weeks there. No real place to call "My own home" but of course always a place where I can sleep and "call" my home. I know I know I shouldn't complain. It's ungrateful. So call me a bitch then.

If at least spring could come soon it would feel much better. Or honestly I don't know, but I pretend it will. With all the things I'm planning to do to that garden. I should be quite busy from time to time. If it all works. I wonder if I'll be able to fit it all. So many seeds and plants. Need to dig a new field. Possibly two. And maybe extend the strawberry one. I wish the greenhouse was bigger. So I could live in it. At least during summer. Nah who am I kidding.

Two of my flowers here are blooming. My pink Orchid and the flower cactus. And my "faith bush" that I cut down a while ago seems to be growing new leafs too. Along with the cut offs that I placed in water to get roots. Awesome. I'd like to take one of them with me but I have no room for it. *sigh* Oh yes, my Hoya has grown too. Sorry, too lazy to spell the common name. Speaking of names I learned a new one today. One I've been wondering about actually.

I found it by coincidence in a garden magazine I randomly bought yesterday. If the magazine is right, it's funnily enough called "Mind-your-own-business". A quick google search found me the right flower so I guess it's so. Apparently it can grow to become a garden weed in England. Funny, here I would doubt that it would survive outside at all. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment