Monday, June 17, 2013

Home Green Home.

There and back again. Was away a week longer then expected but I can't complain. Had an awesome time. And now coming home to see the garden and all the flowers. Geez they've grown. It's a jungle out there. I need to get a move on to get some more seeds into the dirt. But I probably won't do much this week. My B-day is coming up in just a few days.

I was very happy about it a few weeks ago and was like.... YeY celebrate !!! Then I had a mental setback and was like.... da fuck, don't feel like it. Why bother. And now I'm all.... *sigh* Do I care or don't I ? So I guess I'll go along and do it. It's not like you celebrate even numbers that much anyway. Also wonderful Sara is coming, and ( fingers crossed ) Dave...

The "surprice" Geranium I bought earlier down in Lkpg.

No comments:

Post a Comment