Tuesday, November 5, 2013

African Violet.

That's what these little cuties are called in english apparently, African Violet. Kinda cute. I learned this just the other day when an english speaking friend asked what type of flower it was. Had to look it up. Also started wondering why I haven't done that earlier ?

And, yesterday I separated "the twins". They've grown a lot and aren't that small anymore. Too big to stay in the same pot together anyway. And also, one of them is going to be adopted by a friend of mine. I'm so looking forward to find out what colour it has on the flowers. I know, I should have put markers on them. Since I have 4 and they're all different colours. But isn't it a bit more exciting this way ?

I wonder if any of the other 3 little ones will sprout twins too ?


No comments:

Post a Comment