Thursday, March 13, 2014

Up the walls.

Mr Awesome has a fan club. I spotted it before he did, a little while back. They call him their "Peter Parker". It's so cute. :) It's two guys, fairly new to the bouldering scene. But from what I've seen they're doing a good job. And so is Mr Awesome. This pic is from one of the last sessions before they redid the bouldering room. It's had a paint job on one of the walls now and all the routes are rebuilt.  

I admit, I haven't taken as much pics lately as I used to in the beginning. It's because I'm thinking more about trying to get me up on the wall soon. Not sure how soon it will be but I'm working on it atleast. And speaking of working out. I've started exercising. Just some small stuff i can do my self at home. But it's fun so far and feels nice. And I want some more strength i my body before I start trying the walls again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment