Thursday, November 6, 2014

Down and out.

I'm having troubles sleeping again. Last night, or should we say early this morning. I stood in the kitchen watching the snow fall outside the window. I hoped it would stay over the day but I wasn't feeling very happy. I think I could have slept pretty much through the entire day, but I made my self get up after 12 anyway.

I tried to do some stuff but ended up in bed again a while later. Not sleeping. Just wasting time watching the sky through the window and the sealing. I am quite apparently not feeling very well. It's a good thing I'm still eating these pills. I might be feeling down and out of character. But at least I'm not thinking about all of the ways the world would be better if I wasn't in it.

I need to snap out of this somehow. Good thing Sugar is home soon. That will make everything feel better. At least for the moment. Oh, and the snow did stay. For the day anyway. It was a nice warm moment this afternoon to look out the window and see the white stuff on the ground. I hope it snows more during the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment