Friday, December 12, 2014

Climbing frenzy.

Lately it seems that my weeks are going by even faster than usual. And they're focused around Tues, Thurs, Fri and Sunday. Spelled out, climbing climbing weekend and climbing. The climbing has been going very well too. I'm not sure I mentioned it but I've taken my first 5c clean. And the other week when we went to Sthlm I climbed a 6a. Not clean but still awesome.

We also went to a climbing competition. Legends Only. Saw some really awesome climbers, the top of the male elite. Managed to get the autographs of all of them too. I was fan-girling so hard. Shook hands with some of them too. Never thought I'd get to see and meet them so close up. The high point was ofc to meet Adam Ondra and Sean McColl. *sigh* Awesome climbers.

Now if I could only get to meet Kim Jain, I'd be set for years. She's my all time favorite female climber. Who knows, maybe she'll be at the female climbing competition next spring. Also held here in Sthlm. That would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment