Thursday, February 12, 2015

Insert long line of curses here.

I'm sick. Had this been 10 years ago or so, I would have been happy to stay home in bed. But not so much now, I love my school. It's going awesome. I don't want to miss a single day. I've only got one year there to study on.

But noo, I had to go and get my self sick. It started with a very slight cough. And now I can't say a single word. It is so frustrating. And ofc I've had to stay home from school for two days now. Good thing next week is a holiday. 

But on the bright side. I found this in the kitchen today. Both the mother plant (picture on the right) and the baby I took from it (on the left) is growing. How awesome. I guess I don't need to worry about them now then.

I always worry a bit until i can see that my plants are rooted and growing. Also the mother plant is looking a bit old and weary. But this is good news. Yey !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment