Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Yu Ellu !

It's been a while. I've been on "vacation" sort of. It's over today. Tomorrow I'm going back home. Almost anyway. Got a few more days before I'm actually going "Home" home. First there's a stop in Lkpg to visit a good friend and help him move. I will be spending my B-day there too, yum yum. Just felt like it.  But I'll be home in time for the midsummer cheese.

Not everything went according to plan these weeks. But it never does when you make a plan in your head without knowing the reality. So it all went south. At least one person is disappointed with me. Exactly how much I have no idea. God it's such a mess too keep friends. No matter how much you wanna be nice, sooner or later someone gets mad and it's fucked.

And last night something reminded me of how pleased I am not to be in a serious relationship. *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment