Tuesday, May 29, 2012

And now....

More gardening.
Mom and I made a patch for the strawberries ( both big and small ones ) and the poor little rhubarb today. These plants have been badly neglected due to unforeseen events. They needed to be saved and finally it was their day. I'll admit mom did most of the digging sadly.

This is just the start tho. We're gonna extend the patch and make a new one eventually because mom wants to buy some blueberries and a cute white kind of strawberries. I totally agree. 

I'm very happy that my mom is sharing her garden with me. But I'm really missing my poor lonely plants I left when I moved up here. I tried to convince my ex hubby to take care of them a little but we'll see if he does. I'll give them some love when I'm there again.

Oh ye, not to forget. We planted a little bush too.
Lots of tlc for the garden today.




No comments:

Post a Comment