Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Home.


Today I learned something new about my self. I am much less antsy and worried if something goes wrong with my travel plan. That's a good one. And over all it's getting much easier to travel alone. Woho. Needless to say, there was a slight hiccup today. But I stayed calm and now I'm home in Le Dungeon again.

I was greeted by a letter from my doc saying that my gyn test was ok. Good good. A package from my online shopping containing replacement bullets for my piercings. Most needed. A dead plant, a bug infected plant and a very water hungry plant. And last but not least, my family and the cats.

I'll deal with the bugs and plants tomorrow. As well as my unpacking and hopefully some laundry. I've got a little list of things piling up that I will need to take care of sooner than later. But for the night I'm just going to enjoy the afterglow of my most excellent trip. Awesome despite my sudden sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment