Sunday, April 29, 2012

Back to the garden.

While visiting my friend, I took the time to visit my "old garden" too. I wanted to see what made it through the winter and was growing and what did not. The outcome was very good. So far it looks like only 2 plants died. Just a slight surprise but no worries.

Late last summer I bought 2 spring flowers which I ofc don't remember the names of now. But they're both alive and even blossoming. And I found seedlings from another flower that I had last year. I had to take one with me now. Will be interesting to see the color of the flower it self.

The Rhubarb survived. ( Totally freakishly happy about that. ) And ofc most of the herbs. But I have to admit,  right now it's a bit hard to tell one mint plant from the other. And I have three. But it's no worries really. It's just nice to know they're alive.

It's too bad no one will be around to take care of my garden tho. Root out the weeds and cut of all the old pieces. But at least I get to keep my plants there until I can get my own garden. And I can't complain. Because today is an awesomely peachy day.








No comments:

Post a Comment