Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It can never be too awesome.

Well hello there. It's been a while now. I didn't mean to take a break this long, or well, a break at all. Just a few missing days or so. I went away for a visit to a friend. But unfortunately soon after I came there I became sick with a bad cold. So I haven't really been up to much at all. I was supposed to meet my friends.

But today I'm feeling a lot better. Went to the city with a friend and did some shopping and socializing. Got new underwear that fits soooo damn perfect it's hard to believe. And ofc I had to check for a new pair of socks and wouldn't you know, I found a pair that was instant love at first sight. Couldn't have gone better.

And, to top everything of. The most awesome news in ages besides my trip to this friend. I now have a trip booked to Swiss in the start of June. 2 weeks of awesomeness with my wonderful awesome Sigi and hopefully some time with the other guys ofc. One friend has promised me a bike ride and I hope to get it.

All in all I'm feeling very peachy and happy right now. Life is good. I sorta have plans for the autumn, I do have plans for the summer. It couldn't really be much better right now. And for once, finally, I am not waiting for shit to hit. I am simply enjoying the happiness without being negative. Fuckin amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment