Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Me vs My self.

Yesterday I had a most awesome and peachy evening. I actually won an argument with my self for once. I know this is going to sound nuts and weird, but it felt very unexpected and nice. Some kinda logic asks me how the hell you can have an argument with your self and loose. But as weird as it may be, it is possible. At least when you've got your head full of negative thoughts.

But I'm working on it daily now and it seems like I'm getting some positive results after all. And it didn't take as long as I feared it would either. It's still a small step. But it's going in the right direction and that's a big deal in my mind. Awesome. I hope the rest of the day today turns out at least half as good as the evening went. I'd really like another one of those "awesomely-peachy" days.

Doubt that's gonna be today tho. Went to bed with a headache, woke up with a headache. Still got it. I'm gonna follow my moms example and take a pill and a little nap and get some rest. Hopefully it's gone in an hour or so.

And note to self, drink more water!

No comments:

Post a Comment