Thursday, April 5, 2012

Randomness.

Nop. Got nothing special for ya today either.
Unless you wanna hear about my appointment with the doc I had today. But then again, I didn't even wanna be there. So I don't think you wanna hear about it either. And anyways, there are better things to think of than that.

Like the fact that Easter is here.
And tomorrow my sister J is coming here with her "hubby to be" and the "tummy". They're expecting a baby. And also sister E will be here with her most awesome son. Titanic will come too ofc. *sigh* ( Titanic aka Granny. )

So I need to be up and peachy tomorrow.
And right now I can't stop running my fingers through my hair. It's all freshly washed and soft and growing by the day. I wish it was longer already, it's so hard to wait. But so far so good. Haven't wanted to shave it of even once.

I'ma go back to my music now.
I've got a headache coming in again but that ain't gonna stop me from getting my ears over the top drunk from too much music. Nom nom nom. And did I mention I've got candy ? Lot's of it. Everything's all peachy tonight.

Rawrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment