Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Talk to the hand.

This is the day of complaints. Things are messed up. Yesterday I helped my mom in the garden. That's not a bad thing, I like gardening. But today my back is telling me that digging up those plants was not a good idea. It's not a bad pain, just enough to know I'm alive.

But I am unhappy with the way things are going right now. I tried getting an education in our big city, but it's too complicated and my head just makes it even worse so I decided to ignore it for now. Even tho it is very interesting and tempting. I might go back to it again later.

I also applied to another education in my old city. But it's a bit late so the chances on getting in aren't too big. And even if I get accepted, we run into my second issue and also my third. I have finally ( way too late ) called the health clinic here and put my self on the waiting list.

I hope to get sterilized. Since I don't want, and never ever have wanted, babies. In fact it's only an obstacle in my life. My second problem is that I gotta wait to see the doc and the shrink. It's gonna take around 3 months. Just around the time when I'll find out about school.

And the third problem... I need to magically find 1300:- . Cuz that's what the operation will cost. I admit, it's way way better than where I last lived. They took around 13000:- for the same thing. But, since I don't have an income what so ever. It's still a bitch.

I don't know what to do with this mess. Sooner or later I'm gonna have to choose. Live with this awful thing but  get an education. Or wait and hope for the education to happen later and be 1300:- in debt to a friend. God how I hate owing money to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment