Friday, May 11, 2012

Work in progress.


I've been thinking about this a lot. And by a lot I mean REALLY really a lot. And finally, after months of thinking. I am finally starting to see that deep inside of me, those tiny parts that used to be me and my strengths. They're still there. If I think about this a little more, and try even harder, sooner or later I think I'll get back to that state again.

But I wonder how long it will take before I can finally start to care about my self again. Maybe if I continue to take care of my self and work on my self esteem, I'll finally care again. Self esteem and self worth. I guess they are my biggest ghosts to conquer. It's a good thing I have have my select few but very awesome friends to help keep me going.

And who is on the pic ? Mr Awesome ofc.
*capu chu*

No comments:

Post a Comment