Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Creativeness @ work.

Been letting my creativity work a bit. Stayed up late one night watching Ultraviolet and drawing at the kitchen table. This lady is one of the pictures I got down on paper. Very pleased with it. I've got more drawings in my head waiting for the right moment. I also drew a cat. I've got a  thing for cats at the moment I think. Interesting. 

Also been crocheting like hell. Working on a fairly big tablecloth in green and white. It would have been done by now but I ran out of white yarn. Half way on the last lap.... Bugger. Gonna go buy more when I have the moment for it. Until then I'm doing a few small works in between. Like granny squares and warmers for my wrists.

Also found this awesomely cute Hippo pattern that I'd like to do. Trying to work out if I have the economy to buy the pattern or not. We'll see.  



No comments:

Post a Comment