Friday, August 16, 2013

Gawh fuck.

Missed my own deadline ( or something ) so this won't end up on "Thursday" but anyway.

Last night as I  was going to bed I started thinking about my flowers again. And then it hit me. I am so not 60% done as I first thought... I had totally forgotten about the 6 plants outside the greenhouse. Suddenly the prospect of getting them all to fit in my small room seems far less likely. *sigh* I guess I'll have to tell my mom that I'll be needing that window space anyway. It's still gonna be tight though. Silly me. How could I forget them.

Besides that it's been an ok day. With the exception of a fairly stupid headache that I have to blame my self for, and the fact that I didn't get the job I applied for a week ago. To be honest, I never thought I'd get it either. But one can hope. Gotta keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment