Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Geranium galore.

It's time. The air outside is telling me so. That is, it's time to move my flowers back inside from the greenhouse. They've been living the life of kings and queens out there. Growing and blooming like crazy. It's been just wonderful to go out there and see them all. The only downside is that the air in my room hasn't been that awesome since I moved them out. Guess that will improve now. ^^

I'm a bit curious about my lack of space tho. So far I've moved most of them back in, and there's still a little room left. But I'm not sure all of the rest will fit. I will do my best ofc. But I might have to borrow some window space from my mom. The big problem is where to put my Physalis plant. It's grown quite big and I can't cut it short just yet. It's full of growing fruits. Awesomeness.

And some pics ofc. In order... The first batch of Geraniums and a before pic of my little window space. Needed some cleaning. Then an after img, or really half way. And the random unknown Geranium I bought in Lkpg. I got the color right anyway. Then my baby Apple Blossom. Most awesome to get to see it bloom. Yes I'm weird. The last 3 are also unknown but pretty none the less.

The red one is a shoot taken from my moms in laws, last summer. The bright pink one is from a plant my mom had. And the last one is not shown in it's full glory. And by that I mean it's a bad img because the flower is more to the blueish direction rather than the pink one it looks like here. All of them were in need of a "haircut". Well, haven't cut the red one yet. But I will when I move her.

Yikes. This turned out to be a long one. Oh well, happens sometimes. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment