Monday, February 3, 2014

Little boxes...

I keep getting that song in my head. Tho my boxes aren't that small. Most of them are the Ikea type. So yeah, I'm still here. Still working on moving them from one storage to the other. I have made some progress. Not as fast as some may want. But I don't want to go home just yet.

First of all my nose is back to normal, pretty much. And second, I like it here. I get into some interesting moments tho. Quite a few ppl have asked if I'm moving. Just today, earlier as I was going out. I met the neighbor living next door to my friend.

They've seen me walking around here with the boxes ofc and asked if I was ( sort of finally ) moving in here now. Wops. No sorry. I'm just borrowing some space for all my junk. *sigh* But I hope, really hope. That it won't be too long until I can have "my own"/ a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment