Thursday, January 23, 2014

Moar flower power.

I'm visiting Sugar and my plants atm.
Taking some time of from thinking about the storage mess by taking care of the flowers. ( Yes I know I should do more "doing" and less "thinking", I will. ) Some of them just need some tlc, some need a whole new pot and soil. 

And one of them I threw away. I felt too sorry for it. It wasn't doing well at all. One of those "I don't want to to live what ever you do to me" plants. Shit happens. The plant in the img here is going to get a whole new pot and soil. It had pretty much migrated out of the pot by doing these "babies". Poor baby...

But shit happens. Quite a lot with these flowers. I had one once that I needed to re-plant once every year cuz he kept trying to escape the pot. Maybe I should have taken the hint ? Or something. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment