Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Personal growth galore.

Oh I really like this. I have to be Ego here a little bit. Yesterday I had another "Oh wow" moment about my self. I asked some questions about things I wasn't sure about. Nothing dangerous I know, but still a big deal for me. Just a minor hesitation, but it went very well. I had the right person to talk to.

Normally I would just go online and try to find the answers there. But at the same time, I find it more interesting and fun to get the answers I need from a person and not a screen. Even if it is an easy answer to find by my self. So, there we go. Getting better day by day. Awesome.

I've also started to say the most funny comments about my self. First time I did it I felt like "wtf ?".  Saying words like awesome, gorgeous and fabulous. And when I think back about it right after having said it. I don't feel bad about saying something good about my self. When the hell did that change ?

I do wonder how things could change so much in my mind in just this last year. But I ain't gonna question it. It feels goood. And on another note. I cut my hair again. And bleached it. When feeling good inside, having the outside look good too makes it all even better. Go me ! Wohoo !

No comments:

Post a Comment