Friday, January 10, 2014

Learning.

I have a motivational issue. Basically, I want to do things but can't get any motivation to do it. It's starting to bug the hell out of me. But recently I got my self a little cheerleader. I've been wanting to learn a new language. German, to be exact. So I got a tip from a friend and downloaded this app. Its pretty neat.  Has all the right features for me that I need right now at least. And also, one thing that I both like and dislike.

If I don't use it one day. It sends me a reminder. Saying how its important to keep up the learning and w/e. The demotivational part of me thinks these messages can just go to hell and burn in eternity. Gimme a break. But the part of me that wants to learn this language is cheering loudly saying go go go !!! Lols. I know this is good for me. I hope I remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment