Sunday, January 12, 2014

Number 5.

So, I've had 4 flowers blooming in my window this winter. Not at the same time ofc, and one of them simply didn't stop blooming after summer ended. She's a little bit special.  Either way it's a bit unusual, but look what I found this morning. This is the second Geranium that had decided to join the game, and if she blooms will be number 5. Very exciting. Funny I din't see that when I gave them a check over the other day.

I need to start marking them all up soon. I think I have a pretty good idea of "who is who". But it's always better to have them labeled too. And I think, if I remember it correctly. That this is my special generic one. She has a sort of purple-bluish color. But I am told, there are no blue geraniums. Interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment