Thursday, January 9, 2014

Plant care.

Yesterday I had some quality time with my plants. I'm so happy every time I check on them and see that they're still alive and doing ok. They're doing much better than last winter. I wonder if it is because I've put them all near the window and maybe the light from there together with the fixture is doing them good.

Last time many of them lost a lot of leafs. But probably much to do with me forgetting to water them properly. This winter is much better. I guess it's good to buy "special" plants that you care even more about. I have a few now who if they died, would make me so miserable. Only had one death so far.

That was a flower I had duplicates of so no worries there. I do hope the remaining one stays alive tho. But now, it's tea time. My room smells of Geraniums and dirt. Nice. And I have a big cup of tea and cupcakes that are waiting for me. It's a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment