Friday, May 30, 2014

Boulder galore.

I had a most excellent day yesterday. Went out climbing with Sugar, two of his friends, and the gf of one of them. New people make me worried but she was just a peach. All in all it was a very awesome experience.

Usually they go lead climbing outside, but this time it was bouldering. Never seen it, never done it, irl. But now I've got some good shots of it. And to my own ( and probably theirs too ) surprise, I even tried climbing.

It was awesome. They were all very nice and sweet and helping. I know this already but it was still very nice. I had to take some help but in the end I did top it. My first outdoors boulder. I have to do this again.

So now I'm even more interested in getting my self a pair of climbing shoes. I have to keep this up. Went out today to see if I could find some shoes to try. I might have found a pair. But I would like to try more.

There's a special brand that I'm interested in. But looks like I gotta go to Sthlm to find them. Not sure if the neighbor city has them. No worries. I'll get there eventually. Preferably sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment