Friday, May 9, 2014

Summary.

So many days of updates and then randomness.

Haven't been blogging much again. But I've been drawing more. It's gone better than expected. Besides trying to get my sleeping hours in check, I've tried to draw more. Since it's something I like and something I would like to be better at. And you won't get better if you don't practice. Haven't posted the pics here but if you check the link to the right they're on my instagram acc.

And soon, soon I'll get out of this allergy infested house. Don't get me wrong. I love my family and spending time with them. But the allergies, god. It's trying to kill me. These last 2 weeks or so I've been using a mask daily when I'm not in my room. It looks so silly but it does help with the breathing. I've been counting down the time now because I'm planning on going down to Lkpg again after my sister and mom has had their B-day. It's just a little over a week left now. I can hardly wait.

I'm not so sure what I'll be doing with my plants tho. The weather outside is still bad and not fit for tiny helpless seedlings. And I don't know how long I'll be there. Hopefully I'll be gone for a while. We'll see. Maybe my mom can take care of them. I will take a select few with me, if I can. I have a plant experiment that I need to bring down to Sugar.

Anyways. That's how it is. Hope to see some more posts here soon. Ta ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment