Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Half the way there.

First semester of school is done now. It's been very interesting, and at times confusing and annoying. But mostly, I've loved it. It's interesting and fun. I am almost a bit sad to see that this will end at the end of this year. But who knows. Maybe I'll get a job when I'm done. If not, There's always more gardening courses here to do. More stuff to learn.

Now I did say school is over for the semester. But I still have one thing left before I have my summer holiday. ( That is if I don't end up working.) And that is two weeks of learning how shit is done out in a real plant store. It's this week and the next, so I've already started. So far it's been awesome. I was a bit worried at first. But I think everything should go pretty ok.

I did however hurt my back a few weeks ago. It's still not up to par yet. I was a bit worried that that might be a hindrance during these two weeks. But since yesterday it is feeling much better than it has for weeks. So with a little bit of luck that will work out too. That's it for this update. I'm tired and a bit sore, and I need some rest. Wish me luck with the learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment