Wednesday, May 6, 2015

So so tired.

My back feels like it's been working overtime and hasn't had a break in a month. At least. And it's only my third day working there. I admit, there's a lot of standing and bending and carrying. I though school was getting me in a better shape work wise. But apparently not. But then again. I guess it's not that weird that I'm not used to working daily when I haven't had a job for so long.

I'm still enjoying this tho. The one thing that does worry me right now besides fighting those spiders again, is not having enough things to do during the day. I don't want to find my self just standing there with nothing to do. Time goes so much slower then and it ends up being less entertaining. Not that work should be entertaining. It's work, but still. Isn't it better if it's also enjoyable ?

Anyway. Only two more days and then it's weekend. And I get an extra long weekend too. Because I'm going to be working next weekend, I get monday and tuesday of. You don't want to be working more than five days in a row. And after that weekend I'm thinking of maybe going away for a few days. Got some stuff to take care of. Also got two birthdays coming up. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment