Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Fishy and lonely.

That's me. And by fishy I mean that I bought my new fishes. Unfortunately half of the ones I had ordered dropped dead before I could buy them. So I only got 5 lemon tetras with me home. I compensated by buying 10 tetras of another kind and ordered 10 more lemons. I wanted more than 10 from the beginning anyway.

The ones I got are very cute though. They are very pale. Haven't gotten their full color yet. But they seem so get along with my lonely old lemon. I'm very happy about this now. It's been very empty in the tub for a while now. It's very nice to see some lively fishies swimming around there again.

Oh, and yes. I am lonely. I am in a deep need of friends and social contacts. Too bad I'm so lousy at getting them. And I'm lazy as fuck lately. But I got my fishies yesterday, my newly ordered coffee pods today. And I'm slowly getting my interest in climbing back. So let's just hope things are getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment