Thursday, January 21, 2016

Happy go fishy.

Since "the big fish death" at the end of last year, I've been forced to play hide-n-seek with my fishes. I dunno why. Until lately. The last few survivors have started to meet up around dinner time. And today 4 of them had a gathering for quite a while. Feels nice. Makes me happy. I hope they keep it up.

Next monday I'm going to the pet store to buy some new fish. I haven't had a dead fish or any symptoms in over a month now. And I lost a lot of fish. It looks very empty now. I lost 10 out of 11 of my Lemon tetras. I've booked 10 new ones for monday. I'm excited.

I hope to find a few other fishes to bring with me too. Haven't decided what kind tho. I have a better list of what I don't want. And yeah I know this might be boring. And it's the first post this year. But I don't think a lot of people read this anyway. Who cares right ? It's mostly for my own sake anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment