Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Letter To Love.

Dec 11. 2013.

Dear love. 
I wonder if we could have a talk. I feel a bit, lost. If you know what I mean. And, I'd just like to know what your plans are. For me and my future you know. If you could share them with me that is. No pressure.

Anyway. I'm feeling a wee bit lonely here, and I'm a bit unsure about the current feedback you've been giving me. I'm not so sure about the road I'm currently on. I can't see if I'm on the right track. Is it just my vision that is a bit of at the moment ? If so, no worries.

But either way. If you could get back to me soon so we could clear up all these question marks, and maybe work on a new plan. That would be great. Until then, I guess I'll just keep going as usual. Ok ?

xoxo
Peach.

No comments:

Post a Comment