Wednesday, December 18, 2013

So, x-mas.

I'm trying to get into the feeling here. It's still not going very well. Except for when I'm in my room. There's no denying there that it's coming close on The Day of X-mas. So why ain't I feeling it ? It's bugging me. I usually don't have to work for it. It usually just comes to me as soon as it's cold enough. I guess, maybe, I'll have to this year. Work for it. Awkward.

I was even thinking of skipping the seasonal x-mas baking I do every year. My X-mas stars. It's a slightly horrible idea really. This would be like, the first X-mas in.... I don't know how long. That I don't eat / bake them. That's just, not right. To be honest. I can make it's terribly simple to bake them. No I don't know who I'am trying to convince here.

I'm gonna make the decision tomorrow. Then we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment