Sunday, June 1, 2014

I did it again !

Mwahaha. I went climbing again yesterday. :) Indoors this time, at the climbing gym Sugar always goes too. It was almost empty when we came there so I went for it. And happy I did. I even got Sugar and one of his friends to build a problem that was easy enough for me to climb.

Tried not to climb too much. Didn't want to end up in pain as I can get when I do stuff. But it went well. Practically no pain at all, and hardly any workout pains today either. I'm almost a bit disappointed. But it's good to know. Next time I can climb a bit harder without worries.

I'm happy I've finally started climbing. I definitely think this is a sport for me. Much better than swimming. I agree, swimming isn't bad. But I think the cold water gives me more pain, so a sweaty sport is probably a lot better. I hate being cold anyway and water has never been my best friend.

But, back to the climbing. I think, if things keep going well like this. That I'll start trying top roping soon too. Gotta stay positive and keep working.

No comments:

Post a Comment