Thursday, June 5, 2014

My first...

So, yes. Went climbing on Tuesday anyway. Very proud. It wasn't easy to start climbing with many people there and Sugar and his friends watching. But I did it. Very awesome. Started working on a problem I haven't done before. And ofc, one unprepared fall later.... a twisted ankle. My first climbing related accident.

You have no idea how pissed I am that this happened. Good thing Sugar still had his "aircast" from when he got injured. So I borrowed that. And I didn't hurt my ankle as bad as he did, so it won't take me half a year to get back up again. But I'm counting on probably two weeks or so at least. Can only wait and see I guess.

On one hand I don't want to baby my self too much. But on the other, I don't know how careful I should be with this. Crap cakes and bitch buns. I'ma go and pop my foot up now and rest a bit. On the bright side it's a holiday on Friday so it's an extra long weekend. Three whole days of Sugar instead of two. :) Yey !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment