Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Shit's going on.

Been a few days. I've had my B-day and my foot is way better. Finally got a set of climbing shoes and I've already tried them on. They are, as expected, a bit on the tight side. But I'll grown into them. Sugar bought them for me as a B-day gift.

We went to the hall yesterday. First time using them on the wall. And I realised quite soon that it isn't enough with just the shoes. So today I ordered a harness too. I'm a little bit surprised my self. But I think I can do this, I will do this.

I can hardly wait. We're supposed to go again tomorrow. Too bad the harness won't be here by then. But I think it should be here before the weekend. It only has to travel from Stockholm. Too bad the hall is summer closed on weekends now.


No comments:

Post a Comment