Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Climbing Pain.

What can I say. I'm in pain. Again. And I have been more or less since we went climbing yesterday evening. I did a bad move or two, we are building a rout on the top rope wall. And now my left arm is trying to kill me for it. Had a really difficult time trying to fall asleep last night, and stay that way. Major bummer.

On the bright side I know now that I am not capable yet to perform that specific move yet. Also Since I've started climbing I've had less pain in my body over all. I just need to think a bit more and remember that my body is sensitive to some movements and strain. It's way too easy to forget in the heat of the moment.

The route is almost done now tho. And I think it's going to be great. It has just enough difficulties in it so that I can climb it but it's takes a little effort. Should be a nice help in my struggle to get up to climbing the 5c routes. When I'm not stupid enough to hurt my self, I'm getting stronger. So it's just a matter of time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment