Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I'm back!

I was a bit sad to leave all my flowers again. But I did manage to take 3 of the small ones with me. It was a very hard decision to make. But over all, the rest seems to manage ok up there even without me. Big thx to my awesome mom for taking care of them for me.

Needless to say, I had a lot of packing with me. Had to ask Sugar to come and help me at the station. I could have taken the bus, but I din't feel like having to take that extra trip back to go get my bike later. Lazy bitch I know, but it's also nice with some company.

I've unpacked almost everything now, and made my self a little improv desk on the floor at the end of the bed. I'm gonna get my self a proper desk, but I need to get a hold of my ex first. Got some stuff to check and possibly coordinate there. We'll see. I'm fine for now tho.

I've got some pics to show but that will have to wait a little. So happy to be back here. Don't get me wrong. It's nice and fun to visit my family. But this is home now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment