Thursday, October 23, 2014

Maj.

That's what I've named this little beauty. Because I got her from a woman with the same name. It's a mini African Violet. Don't know the name specifically. So I call her Maj. The woman I got the leaf from had tried to make new plants of the mother plant before, but they never survived. So I had to try for my self ofc.

First thing that happens when I come home with the leaf is that I accidentally drop it and the stem breaks 5mm from the leaf. *sigh* It's a bit short but I planted it anyway and hoped for the best. Last time I saw it nothing had happened. Then a little while ago my mom told me that it had started to grow. Awesome.

This is how it looked when I came up to visit. I don't ( ofc ) remember how the flowers looked but I'm pretty sure it was some kind of mixed white. I guess we'll see in a while, if it stays alive. Damn, just remembered that I forgot to call and say that the leaf had survived. Oh well. I'll get back to her with that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment