Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Late night worries.

Yesterday I started worrying about my life and where it's going again.

I really should try to figure out what to do with it. I feel too old not to have my life in order. And I'm not really old. Don't get me wrong. I'm not paranoid about my age or anything like that. I just like things to be in order, and they just aren't atm. They haven't been for way too long.

Feels like the days here with my family are going way too fast. I'm worrying about how life will feel when I go back to my city. What's gonna happen and will everything be ok ? Every now and then I wonder if maybe I should move back to this city. I really miss my family.

I guess we'll see what happens. I'm gonna make a list of the good and bad sides of living there, and a list of things I want to do. And last but not least start the fight with the socialservices again. This time they have to help me. But first, I'm going to have a merry x-mas. Or atleast try.

No comments:

Post a Comment