Saturday, December 17, 2011

X-mas jitters.

Yep, the title exactly. But not really about x-mas.

I'm feeling both happy and lonely at the same time. On one side I'm sorta happy and feeling peachy about all the things I can do now when I'm single. But on the other hand I'm longing for that kind of love that just melts your heart and takes your breath away. I guess that's why I love anime so much. They picture it so good there.

There is a guy who would be great for me. He's totally awesome. Interesting, fun, kind, playfull and mature. He's got a great family and as far as I can see right now, the only even remotely bad thing would be that he doesn't speak swedish and he doesn't live in sweden. But that's really a tiny tiny minor issue. Did I mention he's awesome ?

I miss him so much.
*Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment