Monday, December 26, 2011

Not so random bubble.

It's very easy to mistake comfort and friendship for love.

I'm sad to say in that sense I've made a very big mistake. And poor Mr Awesome is the one who's been hurt by it. He's perfectly right to tell me to get lost and never talk to him again. But so far he hasn't, he's a perfect friend and I'm sure he'd be an even better bf. Poor guy, we'll see what happens. Truth is tho, I'll wait for him. I have no interest what so ever in finding another bf than him. But I might have been too stupid too long.

Coming back to the list again, when I get back to my city I have a few things to take care of. For instance, I need to sort through and trow away a whole bunch of stuff. I'm only going to keep what I really need. I'm gonna study that language more. I need to learn more vocabs and such. And if I have time and money, I want to start getting that licence for a motorbike. I know it's gonna be hard, but I have to do this.

Maybe the unemployment agency can help with the language, hell, maybe they could even help with a job there. Who knows. Gotta keep the spirit up.

Capu chuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment