Monday, September 3, 2012

It's been a while.

Haven't written here in a while now. Got no excuse, just that life got in the way. Summer is over now. At least here it is. The trees are turning yellow and it's pretty cold outside if the sun isn't there. And to be honest it looks like the sun has gone on vacation.

So what's up. I'm still living at my moms place. I still think my granny should be forcefully admitted to the psychiatric ward. And I still think that I'm no good for anyone. It is hard that things are going so slow. But really, I don't know any other way to do this. On the bright side, I'm now on the list and waiting for a surgery time to get sterilized. I'm happy about it. With the exception of the long waiting. But I'll live.

I'm missing my old town a lot more now. Partly because I really liked it and because I have ( well had at least ) some awesome friends there. But also because there's a certain someone there that I really love spending time with. I'll see him in not too long tho. Gotta go down there again soon to fiddle with my stuff at my ex's place and move it into a storage like the rest of my stuff. *sigh* Living in a box huh.

I'm feeling a bit low tonight. No special reason I think. It's probably just everything and nothing again. And also I can seem to get rid of this annoying cold that I've had for a while now. Guess I'll go turn on a movie and escape into that for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment