Thursday, September 20, 2012

The visitors.

I've got visitors for the winter. Two flowers belonging to my mom has moved in with me in Le Dungeon. They've also been standing in the greenhouse during the summer, but in a bad place of it. So they haven't been given as much attention as they would like to. Poor little pretties.

So now when it was time to move them inside, I asked if I should move them into my room. Thinking that hopefully they'll get more care and water there. She agreed. My mom is kinda forgetful about watering flowers normally. I moved them today and also gave them a haircut.

I might have to cut them down even more during the winter. That depends on how well they do in there. I can be forgetful too about watering my plants. But that usually happens when I'm feeling very bad and can't handle the depression very well. I think I've got that under control now.

Now if only I can get my bedtime hours working better I'll enjoy waking up a lot more. It would be nice to be able to just stay in bed a few min and admire the view when I wake up. But because I sleep so badly right now, I wake up too late and have to get up as soon as I'm awake. Bummer.



No comments:

Post a Comment