Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My winter babe.

So, I have a lot of flowers currently living with a good friend of mine. This is one of them. I don't remember when I bought it but it's at least 1,5 years ago now. It's a sort of blooming cactus. When you buy them here in the shop they're called either spring, winter, summer or autumn cactus. So far I don't know the difference between them except that the flowers all look a bit different. I think.

Anyways. It was early spring and still cold outside when I bought mine. It was blooming in the shop. But they're a bit sensitive and the walk home in the cold chocked it and all the flowers fell of. After that it got a bit abused because of me being depressed so it didn't bloom again. That is until it moved in with my most awesome friend.

In his care it decided to send out flowers again. I visited when it had buds big enough to burst, but sadly wasn't there for the blooming. But he was very kind and sent me these pictures so I could at least see how it looked. I think they're gorgeous, ofc. I do hope I can get it to bloom like this again when I have it back in my care. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Gah I wish I could move right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment