Thursday, September 6, 2012

Making happy.


I'm waiting for the weekend, but I'm not sure why. Right now I'm not a happy camper. Again. Summer is over. I'm cold and freezing. I'm too far away from all of my friends. And I'm not even close to getting a job and moving back to the "city of friends". I'm not putting in much of an effort either.

I think, in one way I want to feel better too fast. So I tell my self there are all these things I have to do. But then I'm not able to do them cuz I'm feeling bad and that makes me feel dumb for not getting anywhere. When really I should just relax and wait a while until I'm feeling better. It's hard.

And I should probably start going to therapy of some sort. I want to say "I will go...", but I'm not quite there yet. But I do agree that it could probably do me good. Until then I'm going to try a bit harder with this "positive thinking" thing and less worrying.

The worrying thing is easier said than done tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment