Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Whole New Year To Fuck Up.

Yes. 2012 is old news, here we go 2013. I don't have any great hopes for this year tho. But if I can wish for anything, it would be to find someone who loves me and to get a job. Health is over rated for my part so I'm not gonna ask for that. But I hope my mom will feel better than she has these last few months.

And once again I feel like I've lost a few weeks. The days have just gone by and although I know what I've done and where I've been, it feels like I haven't been consciously there. It's like my mind has been busy somewhere else. Could be, that I've been a bit more down than usual. But I don't really know.

I wonder how I should get things going this time, this year. It's hard to describe how it is to have things that you want to happen or get done. But not having any willpower or anything, to make it happen. Mostly it feels quite horrible really. But I will make my best effort this time. Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it.

Failed img of a lovely two-colored Geranium -2011.
Will look for a new one this spring again.

No comments:

Post a Comment