Monday, January 7, 2013

Poor baby.

I have a cute mini Orchid here that has been living with my mothers Orchids in the living room. I got it last Christmas (2011) from my granny. It's been doing quite well up until a little over a week ago.

I noticed that the leafs looked a bit funny and wrinkly. I picked her up and apparently she's lost almost all of her roots. There's just a 1 cm small fresh root still alive. Most likely she's had a bit too much water. That "pot" she's standing in is not very good in my opinion. Even though it has a hole in the bottom, water has a habit of not draining out of it properly. If I get her to survive, I'll find her a better one asap. Poor little one...


There's also a small update on the other tab up there. ( Points up on the page. ) "In My Window". ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment