Thursday, January 3, 2013

*Huff Huff*

I feel... exhausted. Even if I'm only doing simple things, I get tired fast. By simple I mean taking a walk or something like it. I wonder if it might have something to do with my low blood pressure. I should look into that, see if I still have it or if it was just at that time. Anyways.

The reason I'm tired today if because I've carried my heavy wardrobe, and a lot of other furniture that was in the way. Since I'm living in a fairly tight space right now, it's good too use what little space I have as good as possible. That probably means I shouldn't squeeze in 15 flower there.

What ever. The wardrobe fits perfectly. It was quite the workout to carry it over the yard tho. And up the stairs into the hallway, then down the stairs and into my room. And that was after we dug it out from under a ton of furniture out in the storage where it has been until now.

But I'm happy with the result. Better space for my clothes. Easier to take care of the flowers, and a tiny bit more floor space. I do wake up from the flower light now when it goes on in the morning. But I don't see that as a bad thing. We'll see if I change my mind in a night or two. :-P

And yes, ofc I didn't to this by my self. My mom helped me carry it and move the other furniture. But I didn't want to stress her body with more pain so I asked her hubby to help me up and down the stairs. Now shes hurting a bit more than usual, I'm starting to hurt a little...

And her hubby... he's down with a migraine.
Ain't that a way to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment